90 Minutes a Week in 1 Year to Get ScholarshipsFeb 18, 2021
High school and college students don't have a lot of spare time. So we outlined what your children--or you for yourself--can do in 90 minutes a week for one year to apply for 105 scholarships:
- The first few weeks you focus on finding scholarships using 11 different sources.
- The next few weeks you prepare reusable materials to copy and paste your answers into scholarship applications: scholarship statements, letters of recommendation, essays, and a master application.
- With your reusable materials in place, you begin applying for 3-4 scholarships each week for the rest of the year.
- Towards the end of the year, you add scholarship statements and letters of recommendation based on your accomplishments in the past 12 months.
- During the entire year, you will receive notifications of new scholarship matches your sources discovered for you--and apply for them.
This video will help explain the ides more clearly. It only takes 62 minutes to watch it. We hope you enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLefxqMr6cA
As the costs of a college education continue to escalate, either the need for free money for college or student debt escalates. In addition, over scheduled teens and 20-somethings have less time to submit scholarship applications. Click the link below for a free checklist outlining, in detail, what to do each week for 52 weeks. Our system allows you to create an assembly line to process 100-400 scholarships in a 4 year period--all in just 90 minutes a week!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.